Friday, August 25, 2017

Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year

A lot of 'new' is coming our way!  It's a new school year, a new math curriculum, I'm going to be teaching Science as well as math and Skylynn is laying her first eggs in the classroom!  Not to mention there are 50 new students about to start their first day in their last year of elementary school.

Open house is Friday, August 25, 2017 at 6:00pm.  I can't wait to meet the parents that I don't already know or to see how much my students that I first had in Kindergarten have grown!  (of course I will still look exactly the same ;-) ) 

This  year's theme is 'Shoot for the Stars and Leave Paw Prints on the Moon' - and that's just exactly what we are going to do and work very diligently to make that happen.  

Please check back here weekly to see our progress as we document the achievements made!


No comments:

Post a Comment